Aaron Paul Net Worth, Money and More
NET WORTH: $19 MILLION
Aaron Paul was born as Aaron Paul Sturtevant in Emmet, Idaho. He was born premature in his parent’s bathroom. He grew up with four other siblings, being the fifth and youngest. His mother is Darla and his father is Robert Sturtevant who is a Baptist minister. He dropped his name after moving to Hollywood because so many casting directors had trouble pronouncing it. Paul was consumed with the acting bug at a young age. He went to Centennial High School in Boise, Idaho, where he joined the drama club and would quite fearlessly tell anyone who’d listen that he wanted to be an actor. He graduated a year early, when he was only 17 and moved to Los Angeles with his mother to become an actor. He embarked on a decade long run of spot television work and commercials gigs. He did commercials for Juicy Fruit, Corn Pops and Vanilla Coke. Aaron Paul also featured in music videos in his early career. He starred on two music videos; one was by the band Korn and the other by rap artist Everlast.
By early 2000s, Paul had begun to develop a varied portfolio of television credits.He guest starred on shows like The Guardian, Sleeper Cell, ER, Veronica Mars, Joan of Arcadia and CSI: Miami, among other TV series. He also starred on the original Beverly Hills, 90210.
Apart from these roles, he did a few films as well. He played the estranged son of Jeff Bridges in K-Pax (2002), and an unnamed stoner in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder (2002). He also had a small role in the blockbuster Mission Impossible III, 2006. Paul became known when he appeared on HBO’s show Big Love, playing the character of Scott Quittman.
Aaron lend his voice to a couple of TV series. He did three episodes of Tron: Uprising and one episode of Robot Chicken.
Paul was still a cast member of Big Love when a script of Breaking Bad was sent his way. With his “hey, dude” flair, Paul was cast to play Jesse Pinkman, Walter White’s problem-child meth making partner. Bryan Cranston was cast as Walter White. The show first aired in 2008. Paul’s character was supposed to die during the first season itself, but Vince Gilligan, the creator of the show, saw the building chemistry between Paul and Cranston and decided against it. Paul’s work on the show earned him both praise and notoriety. The show concluded in September 2013 with a much anticipated season finale. Paul did a couple of films along with the show that include Smashed in 2010 and Decoding Annie Parker in 2013.
He is supposedly doing a movie starring Pierce Brosnan, Toni Collete and Christian Bale post Breaking Bad which is called A Long Way Down. (2014)
WEALTH & ASSETS
Aaron Paul shelled out $1.39 million for a 2,396 square feet Los Angeles home that sits just above the famous Sunset Strip. The estate features 4 bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms.
He owns a black Lamborghini Aventador and is often spotted driving around in Los Angeles.
Aaron Paul dated Samaire Armstrong in 2001. They both met on the sets of The X-files. In march 2009, he started dating 90210 actress Jessica Lowndes. His relationship with Lowndes lasted one year. He is now married to Lauren Corinne Parsekian. He met his wife at the Coachella Music Festival in Indio, California and began dating a year later at the same festival. They got married in May 2013 in a carnival themed wedding in Malibu.
Aaron along with his wife Lauren raised more than one million dollars for the ‘Kind Campaign’, which is a non-profit anti-bullying organization.
- Aaron actually auditioned for the role of Francis, the oldest son, on Malcolm In The Middle (2000) which starred his future Breaking Bad co-star Bryan Cranston.
- Aaron has worked as a frog mascot at a radio station.
- He loves the band Korn.
- He has English, German and Scottish ancestry.
- Paul did his own stunt-driving in the film Need for Speed, and underwent intensive training to prepare for the role.
- Aaron has appeared on Top Gear as a star in the reasonably priced car. At the time of airing, he holds the fastest speed at 1:44.7.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- He was nominated four times for the Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama, for Breaking Bad winning twice, in 2010 and 2012.
- He was nominated for the Critic’s choice Television award as well as the Golden Globe award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama series for Breaking Bad.
- He has also won two Saturn Awards for Best Supporting Actor on Television in 2010 and 2012.
- Thank you, Hollywood, for allowing me to be part of your group.
- I’ve grown so much, not just as an actor, but as a human being.
- (on his experience with crystal meth beyond Breaking Bad) I’ve been making it for the past six years and I have no idea what it is.
- I love playing odd roles.