Emma Roberts Net Worth, Money and More
NET WORTH: $8 Million
PROFESSION: Actress, Voice Actress, Singer and Model
This Wild Child made her entry into the entertainment industry when she was just a little kid in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous, where she played the role of Addie Singer. When this series ended, Roberts turned her focus to movies. She has starred in movies like Aquamarine, Nancy Drew, Wild Child, Valentine’s Day, The Art of Getting By, Adult World and so on.
Roberts is a born and bred New Yorker. She was born to the proud parents Eric Roberts and Kelly Cunningham in the year 1991. An interesting fact to be noted here is that she is the niece of the very famous and beautiful, Julia Roberts. Her full name is Emma Rose Roberts. Since she was a child, she used to hang out at her aunt’s movie sets and this triggered the acting ambition in Roberts, that too at the very tender age of five!
Roberts started her work in the year 2001 with this drama titled Blow. This was also her first audition. Following this she appeared in a lot of movies like Short BigLove, America’s Sweetheart, Grand Champion, Spymate and a few others. But, in these movies, her roles were very limited and she mostly went unnoticed.
The year 2004 took things on a better road fr Roberts with the Nickelodeon Series Unfabluous, where she was the lead character Addie Singer. This series had 42 episodes. It made Roberts famous, specially among the kids.
In 2006, Roberts starred in the film Aquamarine. The film was a hit! After that, she appeared in movies like Nancy Drew and she lent her voice for the animated family movie called The Flight Before Christmas in the year 2008. After that, she appeared in the movie Hotel For Dogs, which was subject to a lot of mixed reviews.
Wild Child took the star to another level. In this movie, Roberts played the character of a spoiled brat who gets shipped off to a girls boarding school in England. The movie was a huge success! In 2010, Valentine’s Day, the movie, happened. It was a romantic-comedy about a bunch of couples and their Valentine’s day. Following this, Roberts starred in the movies Twelve and It’s Kind of a Funny Story. She also appeared in Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac and The Great Education.
In 2013, it became sort of evident that Roberts was trying to break into adult films. She starred in the movie called Adult World, in which she plays the role of a poet who is struggling to make ends meet by working in a sex shop.
In 2009, Neutrogena named Roberts as its brand ambassador. Apart from appearing in Teen Vogue and the like, Roberts also tried a hand at a musical career but, she put that on hold because she does not like the tag of actor slash singer.
After dating Chord Overstreet, at Glee fame, she dated Evan Peters in 2012. She is known to have a temper. She has been arrested once for domestic violence against Peters. But, she was released when Peters refused to press charges. In 2014, it was announced that the couple had gotten engaged over the holidays.
- Hollywood Hills Home was $1.25 million in the year 2010.
- Range Rover costing around $50,000
- She collects purses.
- She loves Mary-Kate and Ashley.
- She likes Orlando Bloom.
- Favorite car is pink Hummer.
- She likes pink uggs.
- She has a purple toothbrush.
- She would have been a fashion designer or a lawyer had she not been an actor.
- Her favorite beauty product is a dior mascara.
- She loves shopping in Malibu are Madison and Planet Blue.
- “I am surrounded by great friends and family. I don’t know what I would do without them.”
- “If I’m having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend- or even a guy friend- who I can call. They’ll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, ‘Okay, let’s stop. Everything is great. Let’s figure out how to fix whatever is bothering you.”
- “I love dark chocolate. I love it.”
- “I am obsessed with heels.”
- “I love to just work with new people in general. It’s always really fun.”
- “Because I am very petite, I try not to wear things that have a heavy pattern because I feel like they overtake you.”
- “I have really crooked teeth- they give me character!”
- “I love vintage shopping, I think it’s really fun. And I love the feeling of finding the most amazing piece for less.”
- “I only like food without color, like bread and pasta.”
- “I think as you get older, you tend to think of teenagers as really young.”
- “London is my favorite place in the world. I love London. I think it has the best of L.A. and New York in one, and I have a really great friend there.”
- “I would love to maybe try writing. I don’t know if I’d publish anything, but as a hobby, it’s really nice. I bought a typewriter, and I really like to write on the typewriter sometimes. It’s a fun little hobby.”
- ” I don’t like vegetables and most fruit.”