Monica Bellucci- net worth, money and more
Net worth: 35 million dollars
Career / Profession: Fashion model and Actress
She was born on 30 September 1964 in Città di Castello, Umbria in Italy. She is Italy’s gift to Hollywood. She is a leading actress and a fashion model. Even being just a model she not only has a good image in industry, people respect her and hold her very high in respect. She has acted in more than 50 films. Also she was a part of various TV shows. She has a huge popularity. She gave some hits like The Matrix Reloaded, Shoot ‘Em Up and The Matrix Revolutions. She was also starred against Nicholas Cage in the movie, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. She has also done movies with Racel Weisz (The Whistleblower). Other than films, she also has many endorsements. She is involved with leading brands like of Dior cosmetics, Dolce & Gabbana and French ELLE. She was also signed by Eric Bompard (French Cashmere brand) fot the year 2011. She was also paid 230,000 when she attended the gala held in Museum of Modern Art, Paris. However, she is very secret about her personal life. She also is the proud owner of the royal car, Lamborghini. She also has noble heart. She is an active philanthropic. She works for cancer patients and helps in providing shelter to them. She has also attends many charity concerts. She started her career at a very young age of 13 and shooted for a local photographer. She then signed for Elite Model Management. Till 1989 she was a regular face in the industry and shot for Dolce & Gabbana. She was a part of controversies during her pregnancy duration she shot nude for Italian magazine (Vanity Fair). Then during her second pregnancy, she shot semi-nude for magazines.
Snaps from personal life
She met Vincent Cassel in the year 1996 while shooting for the movie, The Apartment. They then married in the year ’99. The two also have two daughters from the marriage, Deva (born in 2004) and Léonie (born in 2010). But the couple however, could not go long and finally divorced in August 2013. She once said, “”I am an agnostic, even though I respect and am interested in all religions. If there’s something I believe in, it’s a mysterious energy; the one that fills the oceans during tides, the one that unites nature and beings”. She has a good command on languages like Italian, English, French and Persian.
Some brands she follows
- Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Satchel
She is a strong fan of Dolce & Gabbana. She was spotted wearing the Dolce & Gabbana Satchel in 2012 Global Fest held in Ischia in Italy. This high end satchel has been made of crocodile leather and was brought out in the collection of summer of 2010. It is also available in many colors and amazing varitites like black crochet, leopard print and python print.
- Christian Dior Resort 2012 Embroidered Caftan
Monica Bellucci flaunted her Christian Dior Resort 2012 Embroidered Caftan when she was shooting for ‘Des Gens Qui S ‘Embrassent’ in the city of in St. Tropez in France in 2012. It was designed in Mediterranean design. It has a rich cobalt color and embroidery is done in silver color on blue color pair.
- Christian Louboutin Torerro Pumps
Monica Bellucci regular flaunts her Christian Louboutin Torerro Pumps. Designed in French classic design, it is red in color and has a very comfortable sole. It was brought out to celebrate their 20th anniversary. It has black embroidery on the peep toes and offers a heel 0f 150 mms.
- D&G Spring 2008 RTW Floral Long Dress
Monica Belluci, a leading fashion model wore a floral print dress on one royal night event. It is made out of pure silk and it also features side pockets on both the sides. It is made in such a fashion that it brings out the curves of the model very nicely. It is also available in black color.
- Fendi Chameleon Colorblock Calfskin Leather Top Zip Tote
Fendi Chameleon Colorblock Calfskin Leather Top Zip Tote is Monica’s favorite brand. Made out of genuine leather, it offers flexible strap to make things easily manageable. It has two compartments with zip functionality.
- Cartier Inde Mystérieuse Necklace
She is a great fan of brands like Cartier Inde Mystérieuse. She has Cartier Inde Mystérieuse necklace and wore it in 2007’s Rome Film festival. The necklace has a beautiful pendant which is hand-made and is beaded with diamonds which are then embedded in platinum.
Awards and nominations
- She has been nominated for various awards prestigious awards like César Awards under the category of Best Promising Actress (1997), European Film Awards under the category of Audience Award for Best Actress (2001), Saturn Award under the category of Best Supporting Actress (2003), Cinescape Genre Face of the Future Award for Best Female (2003), David di Donatello Awards under the category of Best Supporting Actress (2003), Teen Choice Awards under the category of Choice Movie Female Breakout Star (2003), MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss (2004), Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists Silver Ribbon under the category of Best Supporting Actress (2005) and Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists Silver Ribbon under the category of Best Supporting Actress(2007).
- She has also won many awards like Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists Silver Ribbon for Best Supporting Actress (2003), Golden Globe Award and European Golden Globe (2005),