Jim Parsons NET WORTH MONEY AND MORE
Net worth: 10 million dollars
Career / profession: American Actor
“I fully connected with the role I was playing and started to truly understand what it meant to be honest on stage”.
- Jim Parsons
Born in United States on 24th March, 1973, Jim Parsons is a terrific actor and his net worth accredits up-to 10 million dollars. His birth name was James Joseph Parsons, he charges 300 thousand dollar for his each episode. He is known throughout the world for his role of Sheldon Cooper in the Hollywood series The Big Bang Theory which is aired on CBS sitcom. He has performed exceptionally well in this show of his which is the main reason why the show has high TRP . He has also received many awards and nominations for his role like Television Critics Association award under the category of Comedy. He also received National Association of Broadcasters Television Chairman’s Award for being extraordinary in art field. He also has received two Emmy Awards in consecutive years under the category of Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series he has also been the recipient of Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Television Series Musical or Comedy.
Early life and childhood days
Jim Parsons did his under graduation from University of Houston. He then went to University of San Diego to complete his graduate. He was also one of the seven lucky students who had an opportunity to undergo a special two year course in classical theatre. This program was partnered with Old Globe Theatre. His acting skills were noticed here and he showed himself as a talented actor capable of pursuing a doctorate in acting. His talent in acting was seen when he was just six years old. In a school presentation held by Elephant Child, he played the role of a bird (Kola – Kola). Since then he had set his target of making career in acting. He was highly impressed by various television sitcoms like Family Ties, Three’s Company, and The Cosby Show. He also acted in a school play called Noise Off during his junior year in his school, Klein Oak High School
Marital status: Single
- On the Road with Judas as Jimmy Pea
- Garden State as Tim
- The Big Year as Crane
- Sunset Stories as Prince
- Gardener of Eden as Spim
- 10 Items or Less as Receptionist
- The Great New Wonderful as Justin
- Heights as Oliver
- Happy End as Casting assistant
- The Normal Heart as Tommy Boatwright
- The Big Bang Theory as Sheldon Cooper
- Business Guy
- The Road
- Early Winter as Rob Holbrook
- Silent Era as Rob Holbrook
- Sorry I Missed You as Rob Holbrook
- Dream a Little Dream as Rob Holbrook
- My Name is Amy Gray as Rob Holbrook
Where does the money GO ?
- Gramercy Park Apartment
Jim Parsons owns very posh house in the city of Manhattan. He bought this house with another famous television personality Todd Alan Spiewak. They bought this home at a very effective price, which was much below its quoted price. It is located in the Grammmercy Park in the streets of Manhattan. The house extends over 911 sq. ft. It is featured with two master bedrooms and one bathroom.
Brands he follows
- Clothing by Gucci and Watch by Piaget
Jim Parsons is the follower of the world famous brand in the clothing market, Gucci. He is also seen many times wearing a royal Piaget.
Causes he work for
GLSEN (the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network) is an educational organization which works to promote schooling for children. Started in 1990, it works irrespective of the gender, caste or creed. It helps in making the community more vibrant and diverse. It teaches children to respect all.
- Entertainment Industry Foundation
Jim works with Entertainment Industry Foundation to spread awareness among the society and to help in various evil prevailing in the society like hunger, poverty. It works to promote various researches in fields like cancer research, , education, creative arts, cardiovascular research, and many more.
- Motion Picture & Television Fund
This organization works to protect those who have devoted their entire lives in industries. It provides medical and other health facilities to the people working in various industries.
- Stand Up To Cancer
Stand Up To Cancer is an organization works to bring in money to carry out researches and new developments in the field of cancer. It funds various
Scientists to carry out the common motive: remedy of cancer. It was supervised by Cancer Research UK.
- He was involved in theatre from his college days. He was with Infernal Bridegroom Productions, a theatrical group.
- He feels nauseated in riding cars so he always prefers to drive. He fears motion sickness because he suffers from it the most.
- He was also the member of a Houston based theatre.
- He was also the assistant of Megan Halverson in Microsoft Sidewalk. He also took piano classes for a long duration of 14 years.
- He was also voted as the friendliest person in the school in his graduating class.
- ”If I ever wrote a script myself, it would be strongly emotional material.”
- ”I try to master every facet of a character in order to build a safety net for myself, so I can go on to take more risks to create someone really distinct.”
- “Every time I think about writing, comedy doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I can play comedy, but I don’t think in terms of comic dialogue.”