Josh Duhamel Net Worth, Money and More
NET WORTH: $15 Million
Everyone knows this heart throb for his charming smile and also, his looks and career. Duhamel is pretty famous all around the world and has a lot of fans. He married to the brilliantly talented The Black Eyed Peas singer, Fergie. All of his light hearted movies are specially loved by all his female fans.
Joshua David Duhamel was born in North Dakota, to the proud parents Bonnie L. and Larry Duhamel, in the year 1972. He has been raised Catholic. Even though his parents divorced when he was in his youth, he still manages to maintain a close relationship with both of them. He grew up with his mother and three younger sisters. Duhamel was a sportsperson in university. He went to Minot State University, where he was the back-up quarterback for the team. Duhamel had a humble and educational beginning.
Duhamel started doing a lot of odd jobs while he was attempting to be with his ex girlfriend, in Northern California. He started his career with modeling. He bagged the first place in an International Modeling and Talent Association, where the second place was earned by Ashton Kutcher.
Duhamel started his career on a low scale with a very long journey ahead. He appeared as an extra in music videos like “I Will Go With You.” and “Genie in A Bottle”. From music videos, he shifted his focus to television with the series All My Children, where he played the part of Leo du Pres. This role brought him a lot of critical acclaim. In 2000, he got a lot of attention for posing fully nude for Greg Gorman’s photography book titled “As I See It”.
In 2002, his All My Children innings ended and in the next year, he bagged a major role in the show Las Vegas, where he played the security head. This series came to an end in 2008.
Duhamel debuted at the Silver Screen with the movie Win A Date With Tod Hamilton! Following this movie, he starred in a film called Touristas. He was cast by Steven Spielberg for the Transformers series: Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Duhamel has been mostly seen in soft romantic- comedy movies like When In Rome, Safe Haven, Life As We Know It, New Year’s Eve, Movie 43, The Romantics and Ramona and Beezus.
In 2013, Duhamel tried a hand at hosting with the 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards. He was also the official pace car driver in 2009 Indianapolis 500. He drover a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for this event.
Duhamel met Stacy Ann “Fergie” Ferguson on the show Las Vegas, a show in which Duhamel played a major role. They began dating in 2004 and tied the knot in a beautiful wedding ceremony in 2009. The couple has been blessed with a lovely baby boy, Axl Jack Duhamel. The couple is Catholic. In 2005, he ventured into the restaurant business after becoming the owner of 10 North Main, in North Dakota.
- Brentwood Home
- GMC Sierra Denali
- Chrysler 300C SRT-8
- Kids called him Josh Dumbbell in the fifth grade.
- He has a healthy fear of the ocean.
- He is starstruck by athletes.
- He likes taking Fergie’s dad for ice fishing in North Dakota.
- He makes a really good lasagna.
- He is an animal lover. He has 9 teacup pigs, 6 squirrel monkeys and a baby pygmy goat.
- He sneezes smile when he laughs.
- He originally wanted to be a dentist.
- “It is all about whatever enriches you. If you decide to go the domestic route and get married and all those things, it makes you a better actor.”
- “Relationships, if you want them to work, take work. The biggest thing that I learned growing up, and even now, is if it is right, it is worth it. It is just a matter of finding that person you want to be with.”
- “Fergie will sing ballads to the dogs and they will sit there, rapt! You know your wife is a star when she keeps the dogs entertained for 20 minutes.”
- “I want to do good work, but having kids and a life outside of that is important, too. If you don’t have anybody around who loves you, then what is it all for? You’re just lonely in the end.”
- ” I am sort of an old man, always tinkering in the backyard. Since I grew up playing outdoors, I still like to plant thing, sit out on the deck, or go hiking.”
- “My parents are divorced and that was the last thing I wanted for myself. I waited until I was 36 to propose, and I am really proud of that.”
- “Adopted pets are the best pets you can have. Most adoptable pets come from loving homes that simply cannot care for them anymore. Or, they are strays who have been on their own without the loving care they deserve.”
- “I have always wanted to be a dad. I just cannot wait to have a little rug rat running around. I used to want five or six kids, but maybe I have become too self absorbed over the years. I think two would be perfect.”