Keri Hilson – net worth, money and more
NET WORTH: 20 MILLION DOLLARS
CAREER / PROFESSION: SONGWRITER, SINGER
A terrific and talented singer and songwriter, Keri Hilson was born on born December 5, 1982. She has worked with various renowned personalities like P.Diddy, Chingy and Nicole Scherzinger. Rising from rags she slowly and steadily led her path of success overcoming the shadows of big and already established personalities. She has risen to such a stature with her hard work and dedication. She takes various tours and trips and live shows performing in each corner of the world. She has appeared in various music videos, both working foreground and background.
Most of her childhood days were spent writing songs and preparing different genres of music. She also worked with Anthony Dent (vocalist and songwriter). After graduating from high school she joined the Emory University in Atlanta where she also worked in theatres. She got her first break when she worked with The Clutch which was the initiative of four naïve. The group soon touched the heights of success. They also worked with artists like Mary Blige, J Lo, and Ciara. Her work was also noticed by Timberland. Later, Timberland signed her for Mosley Music Group.
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
Keri Hilson is still a spinster and waiting for her perfect match and true love to find its way to her.
BRAND SHE FOLLOWS
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 Crystal Encrusted Stilleto
Keri Hilson was found flaunting her royal Louboutin pumps in an event held in Los Angeles. The shoes have a glittering leather where in each glitter is further decorated with golden lining. They are also highly comfortable due to the leather padding with red sole. The heels offered a height of 4.5 inch to Keri.
- Diesel Tintsie BPX Jogg Jean
Keri is a huge fan of Diesel Jeans. She looked stunning and very fashionable when a photo of her was clicked while she was shopping on a rainy day. The denims were a mid-way between jogging pants and denims and had elastic waist and cropped cuffs.
- Judith Leiber Leopard and Golden Clutch
Keri likes accessorizing herself. She is sometimes found carrying a clutch which has leopard design and is golden in color. Rectangular in shape, it is polished on sides with the print in center which gives a classic sophisticated look.
- Jeffrey Campbell Ivory Python Print ‘Marvel’ Cut-out Boots
Keri donned these stylish boots when she attended some high class event. These round and pointed pep toes with python printing and ivory color added more to the looks of Hilson. Carved out in synthetic leather and strappy insets, the 179 dollars shoes have a synthetic sole and offer a heel of 3.34 heels which add further to the comfort.
AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS
- She was nominated in MTV Video Music Award for Monster Single of the Year, American Music Award for Favorite Female R&B/Soul Artist, American Music Award for Breakthrough Artist, Urban Music Award for Best Female Act, BET Award for Viewer’s Choice, BET Award for Best Collaboration, Soul Train Music Award for Record of the Year, Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
- She won the BET Award for Best New Artist, MOBO Award for Best R&B/Soul Act, Soul Train Music Award for Best New Artist, Soul Train Music Award for Best Collaboration, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist, Get Schooled Award.
Keeping aside her career in music, Keri is also an active member when it comes to stand for social causes. She is involved with various charitable organizations to help the needy. In 2010, she worked with the famous Akon. The money collected from it was given to the non-privileged youngsters of Africa. Later in the year, she also produced the single track, “We Are the World 25 for Haiti” and the sum of money so collected was given to the victims of Earthquake in Haiti in 2010. She also performed in Virginia Stand Up! A Call to Action benefit concert to help in the relief work going on to help the people who lost their livelihood in Haiti Earthquake. She also worked with H&M in a fight against AIDS and posed in collection termed as Fashion against AIDS. The money collected was donated to AIDS charity. She also worked to curb suicides in LGBT youth with a project named as It Gets Better Project. She was made the ambassador of MTV Staying Alive to spread awareness against deadly diseases like HIV and AIDS. She has also worked in coalition with Michelle Obama to raise awareness in kids suffering from obesity. In 2012, she co-worked with DoSomething.org to encourage teenagers to participate in Epic Book Drive (donate books to the needy.
- Even if you’re walking through the airport or going to pick up your mail, if you meet a fan and they have a camera, they will take a picture of you and millions could potentially see that picture – if it’s picked up by a blog or whatever.
- I prefer men to boys. To clear it up, it’s not about an older or younger thing. It’s a mindset, not age. There are 18-year-old men out there and there are 40-year-old boys.
- I’ll be honest; I’m a student of fashion. I say that because I just wear what I feel. I’m not led by name brands and things like that.