Ariana Grande Net Worth, Money & More
NET WORTH: $28.8 MILLION
CAREER: SINGER, ACTRESS
Ariana Grande-Butera, born on June 26, 1993, is an American singer and actress. She began her career in the Broadway musical 13, before landing the role of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon television series Victorious in 2009. Her music career began with the soundtrack Music from Victorious(2011). She signed a recording contract with Republic Records and released her debut studio album, Yours Truly in 2013, which debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200. This gave way to more people noticing her and comparing her wide vocal range to Mariah Carey. Soon enough, Grande’s fandom grew and her Arianators has become a solid supporter of hers.
The Dangerous Woman singer has built her fortune through talents in acting and singing, plus endorsement deals. She has earned a total of $80 million so far in her career, but taxes and expenses cut out $54 million of that. It is a shock for most that she only earned about $100,000 from acting, but what will be a bigger shock for everyone is that Grande’s YouTube earnings come to $25.6 million. This is thanks to over three billion views on her Vevo channel. Endorsements and merchandise sales kick in another $10 million total.
The star singer and actress got her start on the TV show Victorious in 2010. The show follows the life of a teen singer, much like the series Hannah Montana. Since then, Grande has landed a number of other roles on TV shows and movies, but her real big break financially came with the release of her 2011 hit single Put Your Hearts Up. This song was RIAA Gold certified and sold about 750,000 copies worldwide. When her album Yours Truly was released in 2013, it went Platinum and sold an estimated 1.5 million copies. In 2013, she had a test tour which proved her potentials. So by the time her next album came out in 2015, Grande’s Honeymoon Tour was ready for the worldwide stage. It put an estimated $35 million in her pocket.
It is estimated that she makes about $20 million a year, if she keeps that up, she could soon be competing with the likes of Taylor Swift and Miley in a few more years.
- 2013: Four Grammy Awards nominations
- 2014: Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite TV Actress for her performances on Sam & Cat
- 2014: Kids’ Choice Awards
- 2014: People’s Choice Award
- 2014: Breakthrough Artist of the Year award from the Music Business Association for excellence during her debut year
- 2014: Billboard Women in Music Award: Rising Star
- 2015: MTV Video Music Award
- 2015: Three MTV Europe Music Awards
- 2016: Three American Music Awards
- 2016: Time‘s 100 most influential people in the world
- Seven Billboard Music Award nominations