Ashley Tisdale Net Worth, Money and More
NET WORTH: $6 Million
PROFESSION: Actress, Recording Artist, Spokesperson and Producer
Ashley Michelle Tisdale is the Maddie of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, the Sharpay of The High School Musical series and has also appeared in about 100 commercials. She is a Disney star!
Tisdale was born in New Jersey, in the year 1985, to the proud parents Lisa and Mike Tisdale. She has an older sister Jennifer Tisdale, who is an actress as well. As a kid, she was placed in around 100 commercials. She had always been very active regarding her career. Tisdale is ambitious. By the age of 12, she had already performed at the White House for the then president Bill Clinton. In the late 1990s and early 2000s, she worked as a model for Ford Models as well.
After working in television, portraying minor roles, in 2004, Tisdale got the opportunity of reversing the normal saying by playing the role of a smart blonde! As Maddie Fitzpatrick, in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, she won her first ‘Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Best TV Actress in 2008.
High School Musical series bought Tisdale a lot of fame, recognition and success. This movie was nominated for 6 Primetime Emmy Awards, and won two of them. Tisdale is a singer as well. Her songs “He said she said” and “Be Good to me” are famous worldwide. Tisdale performance in the second installment of the High School Musical series brought her a lot of fame and critical acclaim.
As of now, Tisdale owns a production company. The company is named Blondie Girl Productions. The company made its debut with the movie Picture This.
Tisdale is an artist when a few albums as well. Headstrong and Guilty Pleasure are some of them. Her songs have performed really well on the Billboard Top 100. Her second album, Guilty Pleasure, received mixed reviews. It failed to do as well as her first album.
Tisdale returned to the small screen with the series Hellcats. She receives around $30,ooo per episode! Phew!
The news about Tisdale’s till the year 2013 is that she is a successful person who owns a production company, is an actress and a musical performer too. Tisdale released a song called “You’re Always Here” in memory of her grandfather.
SOURCE OF INCOME: ENDORSEMENTS
Tisdale started her career by appearing in about a 100 commercials. In 2008, Tisdale was the representative of Degree Girl. In 2011, she joined the Got Milk? campaign. Tisdale is a beautiful woman, who is often on the sexiest women/ hottest celebrities list. Her toned legs are the envy of many! She is bold too. In 2011, she posed nude for a shoot for Allure magazine. In 2008, Tisdale had earned $5.5 million from her contribution in movies, endorsements and television.
Tisdale has lived a clean life- free from drugs and alcohol. She has really strong values. Tisdale had to undergo a surgery in 2007, so as to fix two small fractures in her nose. She made a proper announcement regarding this because she did not want her fans to think that she had plastic surgery done. She wants to be honest with her fans, always.
Ashley has dated quite a few men. Her most recent relationship is that with Christopher French, in the year 2012, and the lovely couple got engaged in 2013.
- Toluca Lake Home worth $4 million
- Mini Cooper
- Range Rover SUV
- Porsche Boxter S
- Mercedes- Benz S550
- Mercedes Benz G550 Wagon
- Pink is her favorite color.
- Her favorite book is The Great Gatsby.
- She was born on the same day as Lindsay Lohan.
- She likes eating sushi and pizza.
- She keeps a Maltipoo dog called Blondie.
- English and Creative Writing were her favorite subjects at High School.
- ” I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season.”
- “You can feel like, ‘I look really bad’, but to other people you can be really gorgeous.”
- “I want to be with someone who wants to work as much as I do and who respects me like I respect him.”
- “I text a lot of people, because it’s how I stay connected with all my family and friends when I am on set and traveling.”
- “I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down.”
- “I don’t drink, and I don’t smoke. It’s a personal preference. My mom has never drunk or smoked. I look up to my mom.”
- “I am very sassy. I want to show people in my album I’m not like my characters on TV.”
- “I’ve had a normal life, but I have struggled to get here. It hasn’t been handed to me and it hasn’t been easy.”
- “When fans come up to me and Vanessa, they’re really sweet and ask for autographs- but once they see the guys, the girls tend to scream.”
- “I feel like when I went back to my original hair color, a little bit of an edgier side came out.”
- “I like to have fun but my fin is different from other people’s fun.”