Most Expensive Super Car in the World at $4.8 Million
We’re talking about the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita Car, it costs about $5 million and it literally shines bright like a diamond.
Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita is one of the – if not the – rarest car on the world, with only two of its kind ever made. Both cars highlight the Koenigsegg Shimmering Diamond Weave bodywork, twofold carbon back wing, improved fumes framework, carbon fired brakes with ABS. That’s why its currently the most costly car on the planet. But that’s not the best part. What makes this beauty a hyper car is the fact that it can accelerate from 0 to 60 at approximately only 2.9 seconds! How’s that?
The CCXR Trevita is a limited edition the CCXR with unique, white carbon fibre body work. In Swedish, Trevita means “three whites”. And the white carbon fibre used on this car is one of a kind. Koenigsegg developed something truly special for this limited luxury car, and to keep the exclusivity, they will not be applying this magnificent manufacturing technique on their other models. We’re talking about the stunning visual effect created when the sun hits the car and the white carbon fibre shine like bright like thousands of diamonds!
Take a look at the stunning engineering done on this hyper car.
Now on to the specifics of this beaut. Check them out below:
Engine & Transmission
- 4.8l V8 engine, DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder and twin superchargers
- 1,018bhp and 1,080Nm of torque
- Specially developed transversal paddle-shift gearbox
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 410+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Koenigsegg forged alloy wheels with centre locking
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 – Unidirectional with asymmetric tread pattern
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide. 8-piston light alloy Brembo monoblock calipers. Powerassisted
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 362 mm, 32 mm wide
6-piston light alloy AP Racing callipers. Power-assisted
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable VPS gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated
- Electronically adjustable ride height
- Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts
For more technical information, click here.
I’m betting everybody’s drooling now and dreaming of seeing this diamond up-close and personal. But the chances are slim, my friend. Well unless of course you happen to cross paths with Mayweather – the only person who owns this rare gem in America.