Olivia Wilde- net worth, money and more
Net worth: 8 million dollars
Career / profession: Actress and model
Beauty with brains
Olivia Wilde is a popular actress and a known face in fashion industry in United States. Born with the name of Olivia Cockburn but then she turned her name to Olivia Wilde. She did her debut in a television drama Skin but the show was short lived and did not see its second season. It was then with the character of Alex Kelly her career took an upward turn and she became popular, especially in the male members. Her first film was The Girl Next Door. She was also casted in House M.D. in which she played the character of Dr. Remy Hadley. In 2012, she quit television as she had 6 movies lined up back to back. Olivia is quite adventurous in nature. She is often spotted riding bikes in Los Angeles and city of NY. She also owns a Chevy. Although there is no record of her pay in movies or television, she has 28 films signed up and ready to shoot. She has also signed an endorsement deal with the well known brand in cosmetic, Revlon. She also gave her voice in Tron: Evolution (a video game which was released in 2010).
Marital status: Divorced
She was married to Tao Ruspoli (American filmmaker) in 2003 when she was just 19 years old. As a matter of fact, the marriage happened in a school bus where they were not so many witnesses. She later separated after 8 years of successful marriage. After then she was linked with Justin Timberlake and Brad Cooper. She was also linked with a co – actor, Jason Sudeikis.
Where does the money come from!
- Venice home : $2.495million
Olivia owns a posh home in the very beautiful city of Venice, California State, USA. The home is built in a vintage style designed by famous interior designer Laurie Frank which she purchased in the year 2003 soon after marriage. The couple used to live there. The 2000 sq. Ft. Home is built in three storeys and has a huge master bedroom, dining room and an office area. The design of guest room and sitting room were later changed to build a walk in closet for the actress. For relaxation the home has a Jacuzzi and a spa. It also has a climate control system to control the environment of the house.
- Cars : 000 Lexus GS 450H
Olivia is the proud owner of a silver coloured Lexus GS 450H worth $60,000. The car is capable of running on gas and electricity. The interiors are beautifully decorated with high quality leather. The car has 3500 cc and 297 HP. It also features 10 airbags and also a pre-collision system for security. It also offers a high speed of 100 km/ hour in mere 6 seconds and a highest speed of 245 km/ hour.
Brands she follows
- Acne: Short Pistol Boots
Made out genuine leather, Acne’s pistol boots are one of the favourites which Wilde wore at different events.
- Salvatore Ferragamo ‘Evy’: Chain Clutch
It is one of the actress’s favourite accessories which she carried when she went to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. It has suede leather in black colour. It also has metallic chain, detachable straps.
- Valentino Flower : Evening Bag
She was found using the Valentino Clutch when she visited the Museum of modern Arts. It has a golden clasp, adjustable strap.
- Brian Atwood Maniac Calf Hair Pumps
She was found boasting her Brian Atwood shoes at different award shows. Carved out of genuine leather, the shoes offer a heel of 5 inches.
- Ralph Lauren : Saddle Shoulder Bag
Olivia is huge fan of fashion accessories. She owns a Ralph Lauren’s shoulder bag which was made in Italy. Ti is made out of Italian leather. The bag has a long strap for its easy usage, a side pocket for cell keeping, a brand logo.
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer : Sunglasses
Olivia has been spotted several times wearing Ray Ban sunglasses even in her normal days. The sunglass has metal hinges which further add to the royal look of the shades.
- The mark of a good marriage is partnership and continuing to feel inspired by your spouse. I had that with Tao. But the end is not necessarily the tragedy. Staying in a relationship that is no longer working is the tragedy. Living unhappily – that’s the tragedy.
- I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
- I’m now convinced that I’m a doctor. I mean, if someone says they have a pain, I’m like, ‘Well, that’s your spleen.’
- I was a tomboy and I didn’t have a bunch of brothers but I always wanted them and so I sort of adopted a few of my great friends to be my brother.
- But even if I’m left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling.
- Only the really young are fearless, have the optimism, the romanticism to take unimaginable risks.
- I think that women are more sensitive to emotional infidelity than men. I think men are more scared of physical infidelity.